An 8 Week Online Certificate Course. Courses start the first week of each month.
Learn About the Full Online Diploma Program of 4, 8-Week, Certificate Courses.
These nonprofit Google grants are available both for US nonprofits and also for nonprofits from over 50 other countries too.
- What is a Google AdWords Grant? $10,000.00 per month in AdWords advertising: Free.
- Check your nonprofit’s eligibility: https://www.google.com/grants/eligibility/.
- Apply to the Google for Nonprofits Program.
- Apply to the Google AdWords Grant Program.
- What are you hoping to achieve (brainstorm)?
- Examples may include building your subscription list, driving people to your site, branding, funding.
- Prioritize your list of goals (donations, volunteers, subscribers) in preparation for your first campaign. How many? How much? When?
- Who are you hoping to reach in order to meet your AdWords goals?
- Identify the type of person they are: We need a persona—or an avatar to visualize here!
- Are they wealthy, needy, young, professional, retired?
- What are new supporters looking for?
- Where are they? What groups might they be affiliated with?
- What are your causes’ challenges?
- What are your nonprofit’s solutions?
- Who benefits—or what causes benefit?
- Are your solutions enduring?
- What is your unique selling proposition (USP)?
- What specifically are your potential supporters looking for?
- Why are they looking?
- Where and how do they look for finding a nonprofit to support?
- Specifically, how do they ask for what they’re looking for?
- How do they articulate it? What words, what phrases?
- This VOC will be your most effective ad text and keywords.
- Learn how to organize files of campaigns.
- Learn how many words/characters are allowed in each section of an ad.
- Create your first campaign name.
- Create your first ad group name.
- Write your first example ad using targeted keywords from last week’s assignment.
- Identified targeted keywords: What keywords did you find that potential new supporters might use in a blog comment? That were on your own web site? That your competitors used?
- What keywords did your potential customers use in their Internet searches (VOC)?
- Your potential supporters’ search terms?
- Your ad group’s background keywords?
- The words that you use in the ad itself?
- Your webpage linked to from your AdWords ad (landing page)?
- Does your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) match what your customers ask for (VOC).
- After carefully checking the validity of your keywords, refine your first ad.
- Make sure to place similar keywords in your landing page.
- Write and post a second ad to see which of the two performs best.
- Copy and paste your new campaign information into your AdWords account.
- Learn to navigate your campaign’s statistics.
- Track your performance over the first week and see what is and is not working.
We understand what you need: The Center for Sustainable Development uses Google AdWords for nonprofits too!
Nonprofit AdWords Training Fees
This 8-week course is $150.00. There are no other costs nor books to buy: all course materials, editable templates, and guides are downloaded from the course site.
How to Enroll. Simply pay the course fee and fill out the Student Enrollment Form by clicking the Enroll Now button just below.