Where do you need the most help at work? What more would you like to get done in your workday?
The survey is about techniques in 7 important areas that can help your nonprofit run better.
We need your input about which ones are important to you!
3 Minutes Tops: We are asking you to check a few boxes in a survey about techniques that can both help your nonprofit run better and make managing your job more efficient.
- These can be job tasks that you need to perform: where to find the time to do them all?
- They could be new ideas that you realize can improve results: how to get started?
- Or, they can be routine program activities that you’re currently doing: how to increase their impact?
The survey asks which techniques discussed in these 7 core areas can be the most helpful to you. Check as many boxes as you like in these themes!
- Marketing and communications
- Online donations & fundraising
- Grant development
- Project management
- Technology: website development and management
- Newsletters and growing mailing lists
- Google AdWords grants and campaign management
Please write us with other ideas. Simply use the survey’s optional text boxes or contact us directly.
It is anonymous. We will not collect your personal information-nor share it with anyone-nor will we contact you individually.
Thank you for participating in the survey. We look forward to your insights!
|We will be releasing a compilation and analysis of everyone’s great input in next month’s newsletter. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss the report.
We would live to hear more from you. Please feel free to Contact Us.
|MORE INFORMATION: Do you like the ideas discussed in the survey? Then subscribe to our informative and educational newsletter.