|An 8-Week Online Course.
Current distance learning dates are listed in the sidebar.
Advance your Career, Raise Funds and Solve Challenges
This course is for non profit and donor staff—and job-seekers wanting to successfully solve community challenges. Participants work on projects as diverse as food security, water, health, income generation, adaptation to climate change, gender, education—or with connecting farmers to a market.—and decided to enroll in the program because they were:
What Participants Say:
“I just want to take this opportunity to complement you on the practical ideas, knowledge and vast experience that you continue to share with us on each assignment. Many times your examples are the solution of choice for our community. I have been provided with constant support, practical solutions suitable for my project, feedback specific to our project submissions and unwavering encouragement.” Gillian Primus
“Thank you for all your effort in putting together a great program and all of the program resources. Thank you for everything – for making this possible, for your guidance, and for your continuous optimism and encouragement. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the next session.” Wye Yee Yong.
Great Project Design + Extra Funding = Increased Services
The course will lead you in developing a winning, impact oriented project to help you:
Design your own Solution-Oriented Project & Attract Donors
The course provides cutting-edge information, tools, time-saving templates, training and expert consultancy—and leads you in developing a real project for your organization. You will:
This 8-week courses begins again monthly and is $150.00.
|MORE INFORMATION: Just scroll down for complete, detailed information about the distance learning program.|
- how to design sustainable projects that would effectively solve community challenges
- not having enough funds to accomplish all of their organizational goals
- not having enough time to get everything done
- learn how to develop a real project designed to solve community challenges with sustainable outcomes
- develop project management tools to ensure greater successes
- package the project concept for presentation to donors
- use step-by-step templates provided in the course to speed up the process so that you have more time
- Community engagement: Empower people in your communities to change their lives,
- develop impact-oriented projects from the ground-up,
- use proven methods that produce sustainable results, and
- attract donors.
- urban agriculturalists
- teenagers visiting a teen drop-in center
- people visiting a food bank
- recent immigrants learning to navigate a new country and a new culture
- members of a town developing a trail system in an adjacent wilderness area
- members of a small town in Nebraska in the process of revitalizing it
- citizens trying to fund a community health center
- local farmers forming a marketing association
- farmers benefiting from ecosystem services on an environmental restoration project
- young families in need of day care
OL 201: How to Design & Fund Non Profit Programs
The course will lead you through the development of a real project, in real time, and leave you with the practical tools to sustain it.
We are committed to results-based programs. You will learn to incorporate community-identified need into the design of your project and research project activities that have shown evidence of having worked at solving challenges.
|Student Projects||Become the Solution|
For example, student projects have included efforts to help communities in Europe and North America with community building, community organizing, community economic development, youth employment, income generation, empowering women, the Inuit and climate change, and environmental restoration. The course will lead you through the development of similar real projects, in real time, in your region.
|Course Outline||Designing and Funding Non Profit Programs
Course facilitators have gained their expertise providing face-to-face non profit consulting services to non profits working in in the field. Your course facilitator will also provide you with personalized consulting to ensure your project has a solid beginning.
- Improving project design, management, project impact and sustainability
- Increasing funding levels by creating better communication and engagement with donors
If you would prefer to work on an international project, consider enrolling in the Sustainable Development Track.
In the next course, OL 202: Project Architecture: Planning for Impact, you will transform your project with the real nonprofit management tools of a logframe, a budget, and a fact sheet (letter of inquiry) into a project ready to formally present to a donor.
Certificate. Course participants who successfully complete the course on time will receive a course certificate by email within 30 days of course completion.
The 8-week course is $150.00
If you have a question don’t hesitate to contact us at: Online.Learning@TimMagee.net.